ACTIVE NIGHT VISION THERMAL IMAGING SCOPE
Armasight is excited to introduce its latest and most technologically advanced family of Zeus Thermal Imaging Weapon Sights to the Sporting, Law Enforcement and Military markets. The Armasight Zeus 336 Thermal Scope is an affordable night vision scope for combat and hunting.
The Zeus product line is based on the latest FLIR Tau 2 VOx microbolometer core. While primarily designed as a weapon scope, the Zeus functions equally well in its collateral assignments as a magnified spotting scope or handheld thermal imager.
The Zeus 336 3-12×42 (30 Hz) is a solid state, uncooled, long-wave infrared, magnified dedicated weapon scope intended for day and night engagements without the need to remove the sight from the rifle.
The 24/7 mission capability is only one of the strengths of Zeus. The thermal imaging technology also allows you to detect targets by cutting through snow, dust, smoke, fog, haze, and other atmospheric obscurants.
Active and passive night vision each have their strengths, though active – thermal night vision offers many options with it’s selectable hot and cold color displays for different missions and purposes.
Unlike the use of laser targeting or near-infrared illumination to augment night vision equipment, the Zeus Thermal Imaging Weapon Sight is extremely difficult to detect with other devices as it emits no visible light or RF energy.
In addition to being the smallest and lightest in their class, Zeus Thermal Imaging Weapon Sights are characterized by their simple and intuitive controls, functions and features that are layered among direct button adjustments, direct combination button functions, and electronic menu selections.
This “layering” of easy-to-understand control functions provides the operator with a framework for customizing his preferences and exploiting the robust variety of setting options available in the Armasight Zeus 336 Thermal Scope.
The Zeus has a unique series of menu selectable temperature sensitive “scenarios” for rapid target detection in addition to a variety of color display presentations based on a rich, upgradeable software package.
ARMASIGHT ZEUS THERMAL IMAGING FLIR NIGHT VISION SCOPE
A wireless remote switch is included to activate the Zeus Thermal Imaging Weapon Sight when positioned in the “standby” mode. The Zeus has the ability to record imagery and is equipped with a video-out capability in operator selectable NTSC or PAL formats.
The Zeus uses the same multi-pin connector to provide both video-in imagery, where there is a need for map or rangefinder display overlays, and external power access.
The Armasight Zeus 336 Thermal Scope weapon installation is easy, repeatable, and reliable based on a unique and highly user-friendly MIL-STD-1913/WEAVER/PICATINNY rail compatible quick-release locking mechanism.
The solid state technology and software algorithms combined with a complimentary color reticle platform used in the Zeus Thermal Imaging Weapon Sight ensure maximum reticle contrast, high level target accuracy, and boresight retention that cannot be achieved with mechanical boresight adjusters and traditional ballistic drums.
This level of accuracy is translated into the electronic zoom (e-zoom) function of the Zeus Thermal Imaging Weapon Sights which can be progressively increased from 1x to 4x without changing the point-of-aim to point-of-impact relationship of the targeting reticle.
Armasight is convinced that the Zeus Thermal Imaging Weapon Sight represents one of the most sophisticated sighting devices available to hunters, SWAT Teams, and the Military on the market today based on superior price-to-performance value.
ARMASIGHT ZEUS THERMAL IMAGING FLIR THERMAL IMAGING PALLETE SELECTION
ARMASIGHT ZEUS 336 IMAGE INTENSIFICATION SYSTEMS GENERAL INFORMATION
- High Performance Thermal Imaging Camera
- Fits any Picatinny MIL STD 1913 and Weaver rail
- Optional External Power Supply and Video Recorder
- ITAR PRODUCT! By adding to cart, I confirm that I am U.S. Person, I agree that I do not intend to export this product, and I understand this product is regulated by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
BUY ARMASIGHT ZEUS THERMAL IMAGING FLIR MILITARY NIGHT VISION SCOPE
ARMASIGHT ZEUS 336 NIGHT VISION SCOPE FEATURES
- The lightest and most compact scope in its class
- User selectable NTS C or PAL format
- Easy and Intuitive Drop-down user interface
- Digital E-Zoom: 1x, 2x, 4x
- Color Modes: White Hot/ Black Hot/ Rainbow/ Various Color modes
- 6 on board digitally controlled reticle patterns available: “Dot 4 MOA,” “Line Dot.” “Cross-Center Dot,” “Cross,” “Crosshair,” and “No Reticle”
- Recording: Video Output /Optional Video Recorder with on board replay
- Wireless remote control for tactical operations
- Water and fog resistant
- CNC machined aircraft-aluminum alloy construction
- Rapid start-up
- MIL -STD-1913 (Picatinny Rail) Quick Release Mount
- Integral MIL-STD-1913 Rails on unit for optional day optics or accessories
- Shuttered eyeguard to prevent facial display back splash and maintain light security
- Made in USA
- Limited 3-year warranty
- 10-year warranty on FLIR detector
ARMASIGHT ZEUS THERMAL BLACK-HOT VIEW HUNTING NIGHT VISION RIFLE SCOPE
ARMASIGHT ZEUS 336 THERMAL NIGHT VISION SPECIFICATIONS
- Magnification 3x – 12x
- Objective Lens Type Germanium
- Type of Focal Plane Array FLIR Tau 2
- Pixel Array Format 336×256
- Pixel Size 17 μm
- Resolution 0.40
- Refresh Rate 30 Hz
- Turn-on Time, max 3 sec
- Digital Zoom 1x, 2x and 4x
- Image Palettes White Hot, Black Hot, Fusion, Rainbow, Globow, Ironbow 1, Ironbow 2, Sepia, Color 1, Color 2, Ice-Fire, Rain, and Custom
- Reticle Type 6-Pattern Digitally Controlled: “Dot 4 MOA”, “Line Dot”, “Cross Center Dot”, “Cross”, “Crosshair”, and “No Reticle”
- Reticle Color Black, White, Red, Cyan
- Lens System 42mm; F/1.0
- Analog Input and Output Format PAL / NTSC
- Field of View – ang. (X / Y) 7.8 degrees / 5.9 degrees
- Exit Pupil Diameter 10 mm
- Eye Relief 45 mm
- Focusing Range 5m to infinity
- Diopter Adjustment Manual
- Diopter Adjustment Range ±5 diopter
- Battery Two CR 123A (2×3V)
- Operating Temperature -40 to +57°C (-40 to +134°F)
- Battery Life at 20 °C (68 °F) up to 4 hr
- Storage Temperature -50 to +85°C (-58 to +185°F)
- Dimensions (mm/in) 194×68×78 / 7.6×2.7×3.1
- Weight (kg/lbs) 0.7 / 1.5
- Warranty 3 Years
DISCOUNT ARMASIGHT ZEUS THERMAL IMAGING FLIR NIGHT VISION RIFLE SCOPE